Sunday, March 22, 2009

Butterfly Pavillion

Emma was more interested in the flowers
Anna loved the butterflies

the girls and their friends petting the starfish

Cheesin :)
Anna looking at the spider




We went to the butterfly Pavillion in Denver yesterday with some friends. The girls loved looking at the spiders there. They had a spider out that you could hold and Anna wanted to see it. They wouldn't let her hold it cause she was too young. But she was sooo excited about that ugly thing. lol of course Emma didn't want to get anywhere near the one that wasn't in a cage! I' with her! :) After that we went into the greenhouse area with all the butterflies. It was so hot and humid in there. haha that is one thing about the south that I DONT miss! My little brave Anna wanted to hold a butterfly...Emma eventually wanted to do it after seeing Anna do it. I love taking the girls to do things like this...We are going to try to do alot more before we have to move again...probably in a year :(











3 comments:

Tori said...

Amanda, your girls are beautiful!

Sarah said...

That looks like a real neat place to take them. I wish we had places like that close by. So, where would you move to?

Amanda said...

We don't know where we are going next...but Gary doesn't want to stay here so he's gonna put in for other bases. I would LOVE to stay here!